No travel blog is complete without a bucket list.It is a bit sparse at the moment but it'll get there. I am naive and filled with a myriad of bright ideas, eventually they will work there way into list form.
- Attend a political rally
- Have a cross country romance
Smoke weed in Amsterdam, then take an extended bike ride.
- Travel to the home town of someone I have met whilst travelling.
- See the sun rise on every continent.
- Go Zorb balling (Location non-specific, as long as it isn't at home)
- Sleep under the stars
- See Diwali in India, St. Patrick's day in Ireland and Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- La Tomtina in Spain
- See the Egyptian Pyramids
- Ride the Trans-Siberian railway with my sister
Go bridge jumping
- Go to a full moon party
Work in a hostel
- Master cooking a complicated national dish
- Attend EXIT festival in Serbia
- Have dramatic break up
- Learn to dive (somewhere amazingly tropical)
Hitch hike across a country
- Go back and visit a school I have taught
- Go island hoping in the Mediterranean
- Have a whirlwind romance whilst in a country for a limited time
Drink alcohol that I have helped brew
- Have something published
- See the Northern Lights
- Go to the airport and pick a destination and leave
- Turn up home with no warning and surprise my Mum
- Visit every country in Europe (Getting close)
- Go to a full moon party in Thailand
- See the running of the bulls (not compete)
- Attend the Cooper's Hill cheese rolling