Monday, June 10, 2013

It's like putting all your eggs in one basket then...

It's like putting all your eggs in one basket, then forgetting the basket.

It's like putting all your eggs in one basket, then leaving the basket on the roof of your car as you drive off. 

It's like putting all your eggs in one basket, then leaving them at the check out after you've paid for them. 

It's like putting all your eggs in one basket, then tripping on the basket, falling into a mirror and smashing it into a million pieces. 

That's how I am currently feeling about this job.  I still haven't been paid, it's going on nine weeks. I've used all of my emergency money and currently have about $30 in my Australian bank account.

What am I going to do if they decide not to pay me?

I have put all my eggs in one basket and left said basket teetering on the edge of a cliff. The weather report is just in, there is a possibility of gale force winds. 

Do you know what I am going to spend that last $30 on though?

Krakow. 

Speaking of gale force winds, the storms in central Europe eased for a few days, the sun was shinning and it looked like summer was finally here. But not for long, more heavy rain predicted for the next few days. 


A storm is brewing over central Europe 

No comments:

Post a Comment