Sunday, April 7, 2013

I think I got a job.

I think I got a job. You think this would be one of those things that I would be certain about, but.....

Firstly I did an interview with a lovely woman and she asked me if I was interested in the position, I said yes. She asked me when I would be able to start, I said I could be there next week she said, see you then.

Pretty straight forward so far.

Then, I received an email from the regional manner saying that he was in the process of trying to find me some accommodation and that he would spend the days following my arrival showing me around the city.

Still looking like I got the job.

Then....

I received an email from a different woman, who said asked if I was still interested in the position would I be able to interview on Wednesday.

That's when I get confused, the first two correspondences make me think I have nailed it. Third one, makes me think I have not gotten it yet.

I'm just going to show up and hope for the best.  

Fingers crossed.

Below is the area where the job is.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment