Friday, February 15, 2013

I need to start working again, my supplies are running low. Most of my clothes are destroyed and I don't really have the money to restock at the moment. I decided to travel light this trip so I only have a small back pack and my laptop bag. (A hardcore traveller, I am not)

The contents of my bag include:

  • Seven pairs of underwear
  • Two bras
  • Three pairs of socks
  • Two long sleeved undershirts
  • Two singlets
  • Skinny leg jeans
  • One pair of black tights
  • Two t-shirts
  • A high waisted skirt
  • Four dresses 
  • A cardigan
  • Versatile Scarf. 
This may seem like a lot of clothes, but everything I own is silly and Australian - meaning it is very thin and offers little to no warmth. I am often wearing a third of my bag's contents at any given time.

What is damaged:

  • The jeans have a hole in the crotch and the in seam is starting to split
  • Both the bras and the skirt are too big (a fun side effect of constant travel)
  • One dress has a whole in it
  • The seam has come down on a dress
  • My tight have lost their most crucial element, their tightness. The elastic is going.
  • I got my scarf hooked on some barb wire climbing a fence. It as a manageable hole
  • The seam on my back pack has split.

I just don't know what to do with myself. I am waiting in a coffee shop in Uzice, Serbia to do an interview with a woman in Poland. Fingers Crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment