Sunday, February 3, 2013

My first HELP X




My first Help X job is simple. It is in a hostel in Saranda, Southern Albania - I am to help out at the hostel, clean up after breakfast, sweep/mop floors and check guests in. Easy. The only problem is I am the only person here. 

I don't know if I am to just wait until (if) someone turns up. I've completed the cleaning jobs, made fresh coffee for if someone shows up, I'm probably going to drink it all. The weather is poor at the moment so I am not missing much outside. 

It is the perfect time to write some blogs. The above picture was me testing out the mobile function, I can now send something from my mobile, directly to the blog. Dangerous I think, it will probably lead to an increase in random, poorly thought out prose. 

Not unlike this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment